Tuesday 25 February 2014

Wenyard Leaders | Best Wenyard Sponsor | Choose the right Wenyard Sponsor | How To Succeed In Wenyard

If you are serious about success it is vital you choose mentors who preach what they practice, who speak from personal experience, and who are going to be there for you both in the short and the long term.

You also want someone who will tell you what you need to hear, and not what you'd like to hear. 
I say this because to achieve an outcome greater than what you have achieved until now you will need mentors who will stretch you out of your comfort zone.

If you have ready my book, "Create a life that's like one long vacation", you will know that I also know that I know how to overcome adversity, and I am not a quitter. 

Failure never fazed me. I kept my eyes firmly fixed on my destination.

They say there is NO substitute for experience. 

You can't understand the pain of childbirth until you've been through it -- thank God I'm a man....LOL
I have a rich base of experience in business both offline and online.

In the last 25 years I have:
  • Operated traditional businesses in multiple locations
  • Built affiliate organisations that have grown into more than 150 countries
  • Co-created IT and website solutions for leaders and companies in the direct selling, affiliate marketing, and network marketing industry
  • Consulted to and helped launch a number of direct sales and network marketing companies
  • Held senior management positions in companies with member bases of over 300,000 people
  • Owned 2 Affiliate Marketing companies that have collectively developed over 80,000 members in 150 plus countries
  • Helped create and source payment solutions for emerging economies like Africa
In this journey I've experienced both success and failure, learned many expensive life and business lessons.
I have taken all that experience of the last 25 years to create a range of resources to support all those who join my Wenyard team and give them the competitive edge to succeed.
Here are just a few of the resources we have created to assist our team.
  1. Wenyard Life Marketing Solution - www.wenyardlife.com

    Our NEW platform for Wenyard will contain multiple Landing Pages in multiple languages and be released soon
  2. Wenyard Blog - www.makemoneywithwenyard.com
  3. Wenyard YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/makemoneywithwenyard

    Please LIKE my video, ADD a comment, and SUBSCRIBE to the channel if it also helps you get the right answers.
  4. Wenyard Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/makemoneywithwenyard

    Please LIKE and add a comment if you find my Facebook page beneficial.
  5. Wenyard Team Email Updates
Do a search in YouTube and Google for keywords and key phrases to do with Wenyard and you will see that content created by 'Michael Faust' and 'Make Money with Wenyard' dominates page 1 in most cases.

What this should tell you is that we KNOW how to create an effective marketing strategy. 

I will show you how to create a marketing strategy where people will come to you wanting to join, where you will only speak to people who have pre-qualified themselves as being seriously interested, and where you do not have to rely in friends and family to succeed.

My greatest accomplishment though is I have been able to work from home for more than 24 years and successfully navigating a marriage of 25 years as well as raise 2 teenagers now 16 and 18.

For me family is everything and I am a strong advocate of creating a life based on principles and values and not material success.

If you want someone who will give you straight talk, be dependable, and eagerly share everything I am learning, then I invite you to partner with me and together let's create outcomes that leave a legacy that we can be proud of.

If you are looking for a way to not only make money, but create a lifestyle with time freedom, to empower others, and enjoy all life has to offer then I invite you to get started now.

Go to www.wenyard.com/signup/dynamicventures to get started with Wenyard and kick start your Wenyard business into income generating mode.

Regards

Michael Faust
Internet Entrepreneur | Author | Mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment