Monday 13 January 2014

Listen to what this 13 year old says that WOKE ME UP about why our traditional education system failed us!



“A traditional education prepares you to make a living BUT fails to prepare us to live a life!”

When this teenager was asked, “What do you want to be when you get older?” he politely replied, “I want to be HAPPY!”

I just turned 50 and all I want to be now that I AM older is to be HAPPY…..LOL
Our traditional education system kills creativity, does NOT encourage you to step out from the crowd, does not provide the skills for maintaining healthy relationships or healthy bodies, and not nurture entrepreneurship.
It is any wonder so many people spend their entire lives trying to figure out WHO they are, WHAT they really want from life, and HOW to live a meaningful and purposeful existence.

As I approach my 51st birthday I have made a decision to go ‘back to school’ so I can ensure the next chapter of my life is one where I stop striving, and start enjoying the journey.
I want to have MORE time with those I love and enough money where money is NOT a factor in the important decisions of life.

More importantly I want to leverage the knowledge, skills and talents gained so far and use them more productively. 
Lastly I want to ENJOY the journey by focusing on things I enjoy and that are my natural strengths and passions and develop strategic relationships with people who compensate for my weaknesses.

For example, I am a complete novice when it comes to investing, shares, commodities, forex, and property.

However I know at my age I should understand this more as I need to think about ensuring I have sufficient funds invested for my retirement....if I ever decide to retire LOL!

This is why I chose to get involved with Wenyard where I can play a game in a virtual financial world, become competent in all areas of investing and trading, without risking large sums of money in the volatile and unpredictable real financial world.

More than 50,000 from 50 plus countries have joined me in becoming players in the pre-launch phase that started in mid-October as we now eagerly await today's release of the patented Wenyard Virtual Stock Exchange, NASGO.

I'm going back to school to get the education my formal education never provided, have some fun, and learn how to create wealth.

I've already starting making money sharing Wenyard with others often on a daily basis and now I'm keen to create virtual wealth in the game and trade that for real cash payouts.

If you would like to know more about Wenyard and how YOU can get a financial education that was probably neglected in your school years go to www.funlifestylesolutions.com to learn more.

Have FUN, make MONEY, and get an EDUCATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment