Monday 13 January 2014

Wenyard NASGO Virtual Stock Exchange has launched!

The Wenyard NASGO Virtual Stock Exchange has launched and I've purchased my first shares in the virtual companies. 

In fact this is my FIRST purchase of ANY type of shares as I am a complete novice when comes to investing and the stock market.
I've included a new screenshots to show you what I've done :)

As I said I am totally new to all this but it's all quite intuitive and easy to follow.

Earn REAL CASH payouts with the virtual wealth created in NASGO!!!

Buy and Sell shares in the NASGO Virtual Companies and create wealth.

Use your earnings, the WFOs you get when you join, and the WFOs you can earn by sharing Wenyard with others.



Create a virtual portfolio that can grow in value and generate REAL CASH payouts!


It's exciting to go BACK TO SCHOOL to get a proper education in how to create wealth, something that a formal education never provides.

The fact that it's a fun learning experience in a game environment just makes it so much more attractive.

If you want to learn more about Wenyard, the NASGO Virtual Stock Exchange Game that could lead to a life that's like one long vacation click here.
I may not be the next "Wolf of Wall Street" but I'm going to have FUN learning.

The fact I'm now earning real cash payouts almost daily now and that others have already earned 5 and 6 figure incomes the last 100 days of pre-launch tells me 2014 is going to be a GREAT YEAR!

If want to get on the FAST TRACK to success and join these high income earners in Wenyard click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment