Tuesday 21 January 2014

Why Wenyard | Why join Wenyard | Why joining Wenyard is a NO BRAINER dec...





Why Wenyard? Why join Wenyard? Joining Wenyard is a NO Brainer Decision!

Let me explain what I mean.
When you join Wenyard as an Executive Broker for €795 you receive €1200 of WFOs, the virtual currency created by Wenyard to buy shares in their virtual stock exchange called the NASGO.

Don't worry if you know nothing about shares and stocks because I had never purchased a share in anything in my life until Wenyard and I was a complete investment dummy!

You take that €1200 of WFOs and you buy shares in the NASGO which I have been doing.
The GOOD NEWS is the value of those shares has already tripled in just a matter of a week.

The REALLY GOOD NEWS is after 30 days of buying the shares I have the OPTION of SELLING those shares and cashing out the profits as REAL MONEY.

I could also leave my shares invested in the NASGO companies and let them GROW in value.

The POINT is I can get my initial outlay BACK with a profit by having FUN and LEARNING how to buy and sell shares and I only need to spend as little as 15 mins a day doing it.

That's a NO BRAINER decision.

But WAIT, it gets even better.

If I share Wenyard with others and let's say 3 people decide to join and do what I did I can receive up to €75 Euros a week of WFOs that I can buy shares with, then SELL those shares and cash out.

If say 6 people joined I could quickly start receiving €250 a week in WFOs.

If 9 joined I could be earning up to €1500 a week of WFOs that I could use to buy shares, then SELL, and the cash out the profits.

What would it take for you to get a pay rise equivalent to €250 a week?

What would it take to get a pay rise of €1500 a week?

Now remember, every person that joins has the SAME benefits you do where they can get their initial outlay back and also create a weekly passive income of WFOs that could lead to a weekly passive CASH income.

That is truly a NO BRAINER decision.

By the way, there are lots of other ways to earn MORE WFOs and CASH income with Wenyard but I just wanted to give you the SIMPLE plan that shows you can...

1. Get your initial outlay back FAST!

2. Create a serious part or full-time weekly income with as little as a 30 minute investment of time each day!

Don't over think this. Its a NO BRAINER. If you need more information please visit my website.  If you are ready to just make that no brainer decision and start then JOIN NOW and get your Executive Broker Pack and get ready to make some serious money!

To learn more about how to make money online or from home and get a copy of my book, "How to create a life that's like one long vacationclicking here


Please LIKE and add a comment if you find my Facebook page beneficial.


Please LIKE my video, ADD a comment, and SUBSCRIBE to the channel if it also helps you get the right answers.

Lastly study this BLOG.

If you come to the conclusion I did that Wenyard is really the amazing income opportunity I have found it to be be you can join Wenyard, start playing the game, buy and sell shares and make money by clicking here.

Regards

Michael Faust
Internet Entrepreneur | Author | Mentor
www.onelongvacation.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment